[Users] Simfactory (Maxwell) issue on Lonestar

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Apr 13 07:56:50 CDT 2012

P.

I am currently encountering the same error, and am engaged in a
discussing with their support to find the cause.

(The "module swap" should go into the *.run script instead since the
*.ini file should remain independent of the MPI stack used. However, I
encountered the same problem as you, and will commit by state once
things are working for me.)

-erik