[Users] two-punctures documentation

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:20:28 CDT 2012

Hi,

I can not seem to find a non-vacuous version of the Einstein Toolkit
documentation for TwoPunctures.  On my local machine, I can generate a
latex file TwoPunctures.tex but looking it over shows that the various
sections fo the documentation have not been fleshed.  Am I seeing something
because my build (or attempted build) of the ThornGuilde.pdf has failed?  I
can not get the make of ThornGuide.pdf to complete on my machine (mac osx
Mountain Lion with latex fully flavored since I upgraded to Mountain Lion).
 Can you guys please point me to somewhere which has the fully built
documentation.pdf?  I am using Lovelace  since July.  Thanks much.

Comer