[Users] "signbit" not defined during compilation of ETK on XSEDE:Kraken?

Kelly, Bernard J. (GSFC-660.0)[UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND BALTIMORE COUNTY] bernard.j.kelly at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 7 09:54:23 CST 2012

Hi Erik.

Thanks for the advice. I commented out all references to "signbit", and to
"kifpos" lower down, and it now gets through the Vectors thorn. I'm now
hitting an issue with an omp pragma in CarpetLib, but that's a separate
problem.

BTW, I just tried to create a ticket (about the signbit issue) on
trac.einsteintoolkit.org, but ...

"Submission rejected as potential spam"

I thought it was the list of modules I put in, but even without them it
gets blocked.
Also, the TRAC system doesn't list the Maxwell release (ET_2011_10) as a
possible "version", which makes it hard to give an accurate report.

Bernard

Bernard Kelly -- CRESST Research Associate, NASA/GSFC

Phone: +1 (301) 286-7243
E-Mail: bernard.j.kelly at nasa.gov
Web:
http://science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sed/index.cfm?fuseAction=people.jumpBio&iphone