[Users] changing CarpetRegrid2 parameters for ETK Maxwell + mercurial Carpet?

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Feb 10 09:55:22 CST 2012

Bernard

I am looking at your report now.

needrecv is a bboxset, not an integer. Can you instead output it via

cout << "neecrecv=" << needrecv << "\n";

? This will output its content. Since the routine expects it (the set
of grid points) to be empty at this point, but it is not, it is
important to know what points are left over -- outer boundary, ghost
points, refinement boundary, ...

Your long output (with output_bboxes etc., all output turned on) is
fine. The more output the better!

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/