[Users] changing CarpetRegrid2 parameters for ETK Maxwell + mercurial Carpet?

Kelly, Bernard J. (GSFC-660.0)[UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND BALTIMORE COUNTY] bernard.j.kelly at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 14 08:39:24 CST 2012

Hi Erik.

I tried standard output the way you originally outlined, but found I
couldn't get any output from it.

Specifically, the machine wouldn't accept the "-roe" flag, so I couldn't
get full output from all nodes. Hence my trying the CCTK_Info route.

Anyway, I can probably replicate this problem on a different machine (like
Kraken) and use "-roe" there. More coming ...

Thanks,

Bernard