[Users] changing CarpetRegrid2 parameters for ETK Maxwell + mercurial Carpet?

Kelly, Bernard J. (GSFC-660.0)[UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND BALTIMORE COUNTY] bernard.j.kelly at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 15 16:38:33 CST 2012

Thanks, Ian.

So I re-ran with -roe as spelt out by Ian, and with Erik's original "cout"
as well as the misleading CCTK_VWarn (because I forgot to remove that
line). I've once again uploaded the resulting files to WebDrive:

https://webdrive.gsfc.nasa.gov/shortauth/bernard.j.kelly/PVYyv4C

As before, the data can be accessed with username "beanykelly" and
password "helpmercurial". It'll be up there for 10 days.

My sophisticated initial analysis ("grep needrecv *") tells me that the
problems occur in 8 of the 64 cores used, apparently in adjacent pairs:
38, 39, 46, 47, 54, 55, 62, 63. After that, I'm lost.

Bernard

Bernard Kelly -- CRESST Research Associate, NASA/GSFC

Phone: +1 (301) 286-7243
E-Mail: bernard.j.kelly at nasa.gov
Web:
http://science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sed/index.cfm?fuseAction=people.jumpBio&iphone