[Users] using PBS -V on kraken

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Feb 22 11:03:27 CST 2012

Roland

Which variable do you want to set? Did you try -V on Kraken? If it
works, then let's use it. Modifying the submit script or run script
would also work; no need to provide a generic solution if there's only
a single use case.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/