[Users] ETK in Carver

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Feb 22 19:21:12 CST 2012

Jose

I used to build and run on Carver, but stopped using this machine
quite some time ago. Simfactory still contains configuration options,
but these may now be outdated (if Carver's software was updated
since). Yes, this is Carver at NERSC.

You would use these files with Simfactory. You would essentially
follow the instructions on
<https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Tutorial_for_New_Users>, but
would use Carver instead of Queen Bee. (Account, access, allocation
etc. would obviously be different.) Simfactory should automatically
detect that it is running on Carver, and should use the right options.

Comparing Hopper's and Carver's options may give you hints what to
change. Hopper's information in Simfactory is up to date.

I've just started a build on Carver, I'll let you know what happens.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/