[Users] ETK in Carver

Jose Fiestas Iquira jafiestas at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 22 20:28:35 CST 2012

Hi,

I tried to install ETK in Hopper. Get a simple error after
'simfactory/bin/sim build':

Using configuration: sim
Building sim
/bin/bash: module: command not found

Also tried in bash modus but did not help

Have a question. Following two commands have the same effect?

./GetComponents -a
http://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2011_10/einsteintoolkit.th

svn co https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory/branches/PYSIM_2010
simfactory