[Users] MoL Arrays

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Feb 24 09:27:26 CST 2012

MoL still supports arrays.

The mesh refinement argument does not hold any water -- first, it is
perfectly fine to run a simulation without mesh refinement, and
second, evolving arrays at the same time as the finest grid works
fine. (I believe this is used in some versions of puncture tracking,
where grid scalars or arrays hold the puncture position.)

I believe you are looking for an old interface, which requires you to
register grid functions and grid arrays via separate functions. This
is not necessary any more -- MoL_RegisterEvolved can now process any
kind of grid variable. I don't recall when this was changed.

The commented out old API for grid arrays should be removed from the
interface file.

-erik