[Users] Can't evolve Minkowski with RK4 integrator?

Yosef Zlochower yosef at astro.rit.edu
Tue Feb 28 21:16:16 CST 2012

MoL RK4 should reproduce generic RK4. The only difference
should be that MoL RK4 is more efficient with memory.

--
Dr. Yosef Zlochower
Center for Computational Relativity and Gravitation

Office:74-2067
Phone: +1 585-475-6103

yosef at astro.rit.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including
attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
information.