[Users] build errors related to util_Table.h and selfwritten thorns

Vassilios Mewes vassilios.mewes at uv.es
Mon Oct 1 05:50:51 CDT 2012

Hello,

i removed the instance of "uses include header util_Table.h" (had this in
the interface.ccl of one of my thorns..)

however, the problem still persists:

upon compiling, i get the following errors:

/Users/vass/programs/ET_2012_05/Cactus/arrangements/CactusBase/Boundary/src/Boundary.c:226:44:
error: ‘UTIL_TABLE_FLAGS_CASE_INSENSITIVE’ undeclared (first use in this
function)

and the compilation creates a file util_table.h in the bindings/include
folder of the config i am creating...

this util_table.h file just contains the following line:

/* Include header file util_Table.h */

i remember i had to the include the file manually every time i was
recompiling, and this still seems to be the case...

best wishes,

Vassili