[Users] meeting minutes

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 8 16:02:23 CDT 2012

Present were: Ian, Roland, Frank. Tanja, Barry, Josh, Eloisa, Steve, Bruno

ET workshop:
* both Frank and Eloisa had trouble to book a room with the code from
the website. Upon calling the hotel Eloisa learned the correct code
(which apparently contains RIT in its name). Josh will phone the hotel
to get the correct code and update the wiki.
* if you volunteered for a topic please create short wiki page to have a
starting point for the discussion/work to be done. Assignments are:
- cosmology: Eloisa
- Multipatch: Erik & Peter
- scheduler, timelevel handling: Steve
- MHD: Roland, Bruno, Philipp, Tanja (we'll have to designate a
frontperson here). Unless one of use steps forward and becomes
frontperson I expect four wiki pages to be created, not none :-). Don't
expect someone else will create it please.

Misc:
* Frank will not be able to host next week. Pablo Laguna agreed to do so.
* a new certificate for the trac server has been applied for

ET release:
* Ian will create a changelog file from the test server logs
* we will deprecate the old Tmunu interface in the next release
* please begin running test suites on your assigned machines
(https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Release_Details)