[Users] set Einstein Tookit

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Tue Oct 9 17:57:04 CDT 2012

On 9 Oct 2012, at 15:51, Otacilio Ricardo wrote:

> Hi Ian.
> I had edit defs.local.ini, but the same error has occurred. Now occurs more errors.

Hi Otacilio,

(Please reply to the list so that others can benefit or contribute)

It looks like you are trying to follow the tutorial on your own machine rather than Queen Bee.  The tutorial will only work on Queen Bee.

There is another tutorial in development which can be used with your own machine, but it is currently described as incomplete.

Roland: is the new tutorial ready for new users at the moment?