[Users] Problems installing EinsteinoolKit

Samuel Dupree sdupree at speakeasy.net
Sun Dec 1 23:54:11 CST 2013

Please forgive me for cross posting this note on
users at einsteintoolkit.org and cactusmaint at cactuscode.org, but
maintainers at enisteintoolkit.org is not accepting any of my  email
messages. So with my apologies, permit me to proceed.

I'm attempting to install EinsteinToolKit on a MacBook Pro running Mac
OS X ver. 10.9 (Mavericks).

In downloading the components for the EinsteinToolkit using
GetComponents of the latest release, I get the following warnings:

   200 components checked out.
   0 components updated.

   Unable to process simfactory2
   Unable to process LSUThorns/Vectors
   Unable to process LSUThorns/PeriodicCarpet
   Unable to process LSUThorns/SummationByParts
   Unable to process LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures

Summary of Warnings:

Could not checkout module simfactory2
svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory2/branches/ET_2013_11'
svn: E175002: OPTIONS of
'https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory2/branches/ET_2013_11':
Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
(https://svn.cct.lsu.edu)

Could not checkout module LSUThorns/Vectors
svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/LSUThorns/Vectors/branches/ET_2013_11'

svn: E175002: OPTIONS of
'https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/LSUThorns/Vectors/branches/ET_2013_11':
Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
(https://svn.cct.lsu.edu)

Could not checkout module LSUThorns/PeriodicCarpet
svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/LSUThorns/PeriodicCarpet/branches/ET_2013_11'

svn: E175002: OPTIONS of
'https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/LSUThorns/PeriodicCarpet/branches/ET_2013_11':
Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
(https://svn.cct.lsu.edu)

Could not checkout module LSUThorns/SummationByParts
svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/LSUThorns/SummationByParts/branches/ET_2013_11'

svn: E175002: OPTIONS of
'https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/LSUThorns/SummationByParts/branches/ET_2013_11':
Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
(https://svn.cct.lsu.edu)

Could not checkout module LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures
svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures/branches/ET_2013_11'

svn: E175002: OPTIONS of
'https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures/branches/ET_2013_11':
Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
(https://svn.cct.lsu.edu)

   Time Elapsed: 6 minutes, 34 seconds

Any advice on correcting the problems with LSUThorns and the module
simfactory2?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Sam Dupree.