[Users] Grid structure

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 07:15:15 CST 2013

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could point me at how to parse the grid
structure information in a Cactus output.  I hope this is the right
venue for this type of question.

In the output I'm examining, under the "Parameters and Global
Attributes" node at root level, there's a "Grid Structure v5" dataset,
which contains "grid_superstructure" and "grid_structure".  Is parsing
the string affiliated with the grid_superstructure component the best
way of identifying the spatial extent, dimensions and refinement level
of grids in the output?

Thanks very much for any pointers,

Matt