[Users] Piraha in the Flesh

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Fri Feb 22 10:10:15 CST 2013

On 22 Feb 2013, at 16:57, Jian Tao <jtao at cct.lsu.edu> wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> I worked on warn_callback and info_callback back in 2005.
> It seems they have been added to the trunk.
>
> https://svn.cactuscode.org/flesh/trunk/src/main/WarnLevel.c
>
> I sent around a sample implementation that dump all info and warn
> to files. Since the function iterates through all registered
> callbacks, there could be multiple ways warn and info could be handled.
>
> I will try to find a sample implementation and send to the list.

The test mechanism will currently report the test as failed if Cactus returns a nonzero exit code.  We would need to add a parameter (probably to the flesh) to tell it to return a zero exit code, and to write the error message to a file.  We would then need the test mechanism to be able to reliably diff the error message text.  At the moment, I think the test mechanism assumes that output files are columns of numbers; is that correct?

http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder