[Users] OpenMP collapse directive disabled for C, but enabled for Fortran -- likely an error in the option list

Jakob Hansen hansen at kisti.re.kr
Sat Jun 15 11:24:59 CDT 2013

Thanks Frank,

Yes, adding "-DCCTK_DISABLE_OMP_COLLAPSE" did the trick (unfortunately, as
far as I can see, I don't have access to newer compiler other than intel
11.1 on our system).

Unfortunately, that did not bring me very far, next I'm getting a new
series of compilation errors, along the lines of this :

~/Cactus/configs/parboil/config-data/cctk_Config.h(220): warning #2011:
predefined meaning of "_Pragma" discarded
  #  define _Pragma(x)
            ^

~/Cactus/arrangements/CactusBase/CoordBase/src/Domain.c(410): error:
expected an expression
      for (int d=0; d<2*dim; ++d) {
           ^
~/Cactus/arrangements/CactusBase/CoordBase/src/Domain.c(410): error:
identifier "d" is undefined
      for (int d=0; d<2*dim; ++d) {
                    ^
~/Cactus/arrangements/CactusBase/CoordBase/src/Domain.c(455): error:
expected an expression
    for (int d=0; d<2*dim; ++d) {
         ^

Etc. etc. ..... Any suggestions?