[Users] Meeting Minutes

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jan 29 16:26:53 CST 2014

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 03:05:16PM +0100, Ian Hinder wrote:
> I don't think I needed to do anything special to get Intel 14 to work.  What problems did other people encounter?

If you are interested in CTGamma, you might encounter this (at least
with compiler options similar to the Intel13 options on stampede):

": internal error: ** segmentation violation signal raised **
Access violation or stack overflow. Please contact Support.

compilation aborted for
/work/00920/tg459479/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CTGGauge/shift_gamma_driver.c
(code 4)

Frank