[Users] reading/using HDF5 chunked 3D output in VisiT?

Bernard Kelly physicsbeany at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 10:15:59 CDT 2014

Hi Bruno.

I saw that VisiT wanted to open all the files as a single "database" by
default, but I explicitly told it *not* to do this. Perhaps it disobeyed me
and did it anyway? The impression I had was that the database assumed the
different files were a time series rather than a collection of 3D patches
of a single time level.

Beany