[Users] Notes from the Einstein Toolkit Call 2014-06-23
schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jun 23 10:17:53 CDT 2014
Einstein Toolkit Call 2014-06-23
Participants: Erik Schnetter, Frank Löffler, Ian Hinder, Steve Brandt
- harmonic shift is ill-posed (no progress; Ian may be volunteering to look into this)
- rewrite branch generates nans for certain parameter settings (Peter Diener working on this)
- backports of MoL (no progress)
- problems building ET (there was some discussion on the mailing list)
Incorporating Illinois GRMHD code:
- still requires a special branch of Carpet; this branch has not been merged yet.
Transition to git:
- still confusion about the details.
- idea: convert flesh and maybe one arrangement first, then test things
- do we need to map svn user names to git email addresses?
- decision: convert flesh this week
Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu/.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 203 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20140623/bd85e1eb/attachment.bin
More information about the Users