[Users] Meeting Minutes

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Mar 24 08:50:49 CDT 2014

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 09:17:38AM -0700, Roland Haas wrote:
> Git transition:
> * we will combine related thorns into common repositories
> * keep some thorns (ExternalLibraries that contain tarballs) in svn
> * Erik to create a proposed list of repositories and thorns in them on
> the wiki

Actually I volunteered, and you can view the list here:

https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Repository_transition

See this as proposal. This essentially puts every thorn into its own
repository, but combines:

- PITTNullCode
- GRHydro
- CactusExamples
- CactusTest
- CactusWave

It also leaves out ExternalLibraries, at least for now. When we are
going to move to the proposed mechanism, these repositories would need
to be created from scratch anyway.

Frank