[Users] Release plans

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Nov 3 15:05:22 CST 2014

I think we should exclude living people from our list of names.
Otherwise, "Tsingou" would be an ideal candidate name.

We could name the release "Maniac", in honour of the computer
mentioned in the paper, so that we can still refer to this story. They
call it "unprogrammable" there -- that property still holds for modern
machines...

-erik