[Users] HDF5 error: header file can't be opened/seen?

dumsani g14n8326 at campus.ru.ac.za
Thu Aug 20 03:56:53 CDT 2015

Hi Frank, Everyone

The problem was solved. Thanks to your suggestion to use the
VERBOSE=yes option. This option revealed that the HDF5
library path was not correctly specified in my .cfg file. There
was an extra /lib bit on the path, instead of giving the path only
up to the top-level library directory. That apparently confused
the compiler, and hence the include directory could not be
found.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards,
Dumsani