[Users] build error at end

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 16:04:56 CDT 2015

I have now built and executed Hilbert.  I have done a couple of builds, one
with MPI_DIR set to nothing and one with MPI_DIR set to /opt/local.  Both
build and seem to work.  I had replaced the released version of the file
detect.pl with the development version. So, the bottom line seems simple:
 the culprit was the detect.pl.

Please let me know if you think my conclusions have issues.  Otherwise, I
suggest that the dev version of detect.pl be back-ported to the existing
Hilbert release.  Thus no change is needed in the Hilbert version of
osx-macports.cfg.

Thanks to all you helped me sort out this.

Comer