[Users] Reformatting Carpet's source code

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jul 8 18:24:55 CDT 2015

Well, let's start small then. I suggested Carpet since it is smaller than
Cactus, or all of the ET. But maybe we should start out even smaller --
maybe with one of the CactusUtils thorns. Let's pick Formaline; this one
has a formatting that's different from almost all other thorns anyway, and
it doesn't see much development.

-erik