[Users] More Bizarre Scheduling Behavior in a Carpet Run (Bug?!)

Zach Etienne zachetie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:33:53 CDT 2015

Hi Roland,

Thanks for your feedback! I just confirmed that simply changing the
scheduling from GLOBAL,LOOP-LOCAL to GLOBAL-EARLY,LOOP-LOCAL every 64
iterations fixes the problem. The output also seems to agree with the case
in which the myadmbaselapse=alp function is scheduled in CCTK_POSTRESTRICT
(and CCTK_ANALYSIS), every 64 iterations.

I think I'll use this strategy to fix my problem, since it does not
involve scheduling an additional function inside schedule.ccl.

Is it obvious to you why I do not see any undefined values when scheduling
in CCTK_ANALYSIS at every iteration?

-Zach

Zachariah Etienne
Assistant Professor of Mathematics