[Users] failed build on local mac osx yosemite

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu May 21 14:16:10 CDT 2015

Comer

I agree with you that the PAPI errors seem harmless.

The problem seems to be that something is wrong with vectorization. The
error is reported inside a compiler-provided file. I don't know why these
errors would now suddenly appear, as they were not there before. It looks
as if something related to the C++ compiler changed.

This is quite annoying, since several of us tested this option list, and it
worked for all of us...

Can you send us the output of

g++-mp-4.9 --version

and