[Users] failed build on local mac osx yosemite

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Thu May 21 14:28:01 CDT 2015

Erik,

Sure.  Here you go.

ComerMacProRetina:Cactus comerduncan$ g++-mp-4.9 --version
g++-mp-4.9 (MacPorts gcc49 4.9.2_1) 4.9.2

and

ComerMacProRetina:Cactus comerduncan$ /opt/local/bin/mpicxx --version
Apple LLVM version 6.1.0 (clang-602.0.53) (based on LLVM 3.6.0svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin14.3.0
Thread model: posix

I just did my usual macports maintenance script yesterday:

ComerMacProRetina:bin comerduncan$ cat portupdateupgrade
echo '------------selfupdate------------------'
sudo port selfupdate
echo '------------outdated ports--------------'
sudo port outdated
echo '------------upgrade outdated ports------'
sudo port upgrade outdated

Has macports stuff been polluted? I note that on May 20 the software update
for mac osx included installed updates of Xcode to version 6.3.2 and
Command Line Tools version 6.3.  I am wondering whether the attempts at
building Cactus intersected macports updates performed with updated
Xcode/Command LIne Tools, so that the macport collection might be in
somewhat of a conflicted state?

Comer