[Users] failed build on local mac osx yosemite [POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM]

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Fri May 22 14:16:03 CDT 2015

Hi Ian,

I have done a build first commenting out CARPETIOHDF5 in the thorns file.
This time it builds to completion.

I have tried running the static_tov test. But since CarpetIOHDF5 thorn was
disabled in the build, the test aborts.  Is there a test which does not
need CarpetIOHDF5, i.e. uses a different IO?

Comer