[Users] failed build on local mac osx yosemite [POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM]

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Sat May 23 15:27:15 CDT 2015

Hi Ian,

I have elected to get the development version and have successfully done a
build only changing the osx-macports.cfg to replace the default HDF5 = line
to HDF5 = BUILD, as you suggested earlier today.  I am now running the
static-tov test and see the beginning of reasonable output with the plots
of rho max and alp looking ok.

Thanks for the help from you Erik, Roberto, and Frank.  Should the macports
version of HDF5 work compatibly with Cactus please let me know.

Best regards,

Comer