[Users] question about running brill test

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Wed May 27 11:10:14 CDT 2015

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 11:30:46AM -0400, Comer Duncan wrote:
> Error: Thorn bam_elliptic not found
>
> Is bam_elliptic existent and if so does it work with the current flavors of
> ET?

BAM_Elliptic probably still exists somewhere, but I have not heard of
someone using it in quite a while and would not count on it still
working. BAM is used as an elliptic solver here, but there are
alternatives (sor or petsc). There doesn't seem to be a test case for
either (there should at least be one for sor), but there is a par file
in the par/ directory of IDBrillData. If what you are interested in is a
test, and you prepare one using sor (it might not take a lot given how
fast that one runs), we would be interested in it to add to the toolkit.

Frank