[Users] question about running brill test

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:50:20 CDT 2015

Hi Frank,

While I could use sor, it seems quite a dip into the past as it was used in
the really old days of NR.  Now one would hope that more modern and
efficient and faster tools are available.

Which brings me to ask: what elliptic solvers are part and parcel of ET
nowadays? I seem to remember but can not confirm that Erik had created some
meta thing for solving elliptics of the for m delsqr(phi) + M*phi + N = 0.
What can you tell me about this topic?

Thanks for your help.

Comer