[Users] questions about working elliptic solver thorns

Eloisa Bentivegna bentivegna at cct.lsu.edu
Fri May 29 12:26:34 CDT 2015

On 29/05/15 17:12, Erik Schnetter wrote:

> Yes, it is. If you want to set up your own solver grid, then you can
> easily use PETSc for this. If you want to use Carpet's AMR grids, then I
> would use Eloisa's solver. Let's make sure she also have time when you
> call in.

I confirm this. For necessity (and opportunism), my solver is very much
Carpet-based.

Comer, did you have a go at any of the examples that come with the
solver? The easier way to get started is to run one of the cases under
CT_MultiLevel/par/, and then try and tweak it to meet your needs.

I will be available Monday, June 8th after about 11:00 CEST.

Eloisa