[Users] bug or feature?

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 08:14:25 CDT 2015

Hi Ian,

Thanks for taking a look.   I have no problem with whomever seeing the
script, so I am attaching it herein. If people see things wrong with the
script, I am happy to hear about it.

I am having issues building the thorn.  I get a crash of the build with
complaints about

1. PTRACE_ATTACH, PTRACE_CONT, PTRACE_TRACEME

2. 'namespace CT_BrillAnalytic { }' redeclared as different kind of symbol,

3.
 /Users/comerduncan/Cactus/arrangements/Cosmology/CT_BrillAnalytic/src/CT_BrillAnalytic.cc:28:83:
error: 'GetBoundaryWidth' was not declared in this scope,

4.
/Users/comerduncan/Cactus/arrangements/Cosmology/CT_BrillAnalytic/src/CT_BrillAnalytic.cc:223:84:
error: 'sqrtdetg' was not declared in this scope,

5.
/Users/comerduncan/Cactus/arrangements/Cosmology/CT_BrillAnalytic/src/CT_BrillAnalytic.cc:735:60:
error: 'AssertGroupStorage' was not declared in this scope,

6.
/Users/comerduncan/Cactus/arrangements/Cosmology/CT_BrillAnalytic/src/CT_BrillAnalytic.cc:737:56:
error: 'EnsureStencilFits' was not declared in this scope,

7.
/Users/comerduncan/Cactus/arrangements/Cosmology/CT_BrillAnalytic/src/CT_BrillAnalytic.cc:739:49:
error: 'LoopOverInterior' was not declared in this scope.

I am thus wondering whether there are other errors lurking in my script or,
perhaps less probable other issues that Kranc has.  Note that I am using
Mathematica 10.

I can of course put the log file for the build of the CT_BrillAnalytic
thorn on pastebin or could email a compressed version, whichever is
useful.  Just let me know.

Comer