[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 09:16:40 CDT 2015

Below is a list of licenses currently specified by thorns in
CactusNumerical and CactusUtils. I haven't checked the other arrangements,
but these two arrangements seem to be pretty inhomogeneous in their
specified license, and most currently do not specify LGPL.

CactusNumerical:
* Cartoon2D: LGPL in README
* Dissipation: None
* InterpToArray: None
* LocalInterp: LGPL in README, COPYRIGHT file is Cactus GPLv2 + extra
Cactus clause
* LocalInterp2: LGPLv3
* LocalReduce: LGPL in README, COPYRIGHT file is Cactus GPLv2 + extra
Cactus clause
* MoL: LGPL in README, COPYRIGHT file is GPLv2 + extra Cactus clause
* Noise: None
* Norms: None
* Periodic: GPLv2
* RelectionSymmetry: GPLv3
* RotatingSymmetry180: GPLv3
* RotatingSymmetry90: GPLv3
* Slab: GPLv2
* SlabTest: GPLv2
* SpaceMask: LGPL in README but COPYRIGHT file is GPL + extra Cactus clause
* SphericalSurface: GPLv2
* SummationByParts: GPLv2
* TestLocalInterp2: GPLv3 in README
* TestLocalReduce: LGPL in README, COPYRIGHT file is GPL + extra Cactus
clause

CactusUtils:
* Acccelerator: None
* Formaline: GPLv2
* MPICompat: LGPL in README
* MemSpeed: LGPL2.1
* NaNCatcher: GPLv2
* NaNChecker: LGPL in README, COPYRIGHT file is Cactus GPLv2 + extra Cactus
clause
* Nice: GPLv2+
* NoMPI: GPL in README
* OpenCLRuntime: None
* SystemTopology: LGPL in README, GPLv2 in COPYING
* TerminationTrigger: LGPL in README, COPYRIGHT file is Cactus GPLv2 +
extra Cactus clause
* TimerReport: LGPL in README, COPYRIGHT file is Cactus GPLv2 + extra
Cactus clause
* Vectors: GPL in README
* Watchdog: LGPLv2