[Users] SimulationTools/h5mma: Unable to communicate with closed link

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:17:02 CDT 2016

Hi Beany,

This suggests that there is a problem with the h5mma reader for HDF5 data.
Can you try running the attached notebook in a fresh Mathematica kernel,
changing the path to point to your own home directory? You should be able
to reproduce the output that is in the notebook.

I have just run this on my Mac with Mathematica 10.4.0, OS X 10.11.4,
SimulationTools 1.0.0 and h5mma 1.2.0 and it worked fine, so this should
tell us if the problem is with h5mma, or elsewhere.

Regards,
Barry