[Users] SimulationTools/h5mma: Unable to communicate with closed link

Bernard Kelly physicsbeany at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:38:02 CDT 2016

Hi Barry (and Ian). Thanks for your responses.

Barry, I tried the notebook you sent, and it fails in the same way
(i.e. the bare ImportHDF5 command fails).

Ian, the HDF5 file *could* be corrupt, but I've read it into VisIt and
used it with no issues.

As you suggested, I tried running h5mma on its own from a Terminal command line:

> ./h5mma
Create link:

... so it's expecting a "link", whatever it means by that. A target?

Beany