[Users] SimulationTools/h5mma: Unable to communicate with closed link

Bernard Kelly physicsbeany at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:01:53 CDT 2016

Hi Ian.

Thanks; I'm trying the compilation now, but am failing with a linking
error I've encountered lately: "Undefined symbols for architecture
x86_64". This seems to be an issue with MacPorts gcc compilers. I
don't know if my MacPorts installation is borked, but I can't compile
this right now.

... so any additional ideas on the precompiled h5mma binary are appreciated.

Beany