[Users] McLachlan Shift Condition

Gwyneth Allwright allgwy001 at myuct.ac.za
Wed Dec 28 15:00:10 CST 2016

Hi Peter,

Thanks so much! I asked because I'd like to try running simulations with
the modified shift condition described in this paper (second page):
https://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0511103

Some terms that feature in the usual gamma driver equations are dropped,
and the lapse appears in the time derivative of beta. Would I have to make
changes to the Kranc code in order to implement such a condition?

Best,

Gwyneth