[Users] TwoPunctures data storage

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Mar 2 09:23:57 CST 2016

Alfred

Solving the equations is fast, the slow part is evaluating the
solution on the finite differencing grid. If you want to use the same
grid multiple times you can checkpoint the initial conditions. If you
want to use different grids, then you'll have to repeat the slow part
anyway.

There are ways to speed this up by sacrificing accuracy. I don't think
this makes sense if you want to obtain accurate waveforms, though.

-erik