[Users] meeting minutes for 2016-05-16

Roland Haas rhaas at aei.mpg.de
Mon May 16 10:12:39 CDT 2016

Present: Barry, Eloisa, Steven, Zach, Roland, Yosef,

Tickets:
* 1853: Roland suggests to undo the change to reduce memory which
  resets the code to the last release
* 1880: Roland suggests to update the test data with the new data, will
  follow up with Erik and Frank
* 1889: requires discussion as to what the correct algorithm to compute
  a normalization constant for relative errors should be

ET conference:
* best train connection is from Rome, there is also a direct train
  connection from Munich, from Verona one has to take a bus then the
  train