[Users] FunHPC work day postponed

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 20:48:55 CDT 2016

I caught a cold and am not feeling too well. We will need to postpone the
FunHPC work day planned for tomorrow.

I realize that this is the second day that the FunHPC work day is being
postponed. I'm sorry about this -- I'm actually quite excited that so many
others are interested in this approach. A more flexible multi-threading in
Cactus has the potential for huge performance benefits. I hope we can
re-schedule for some time next week.

I've cleaned up the Cactus and Einstein Toolkit branches that support
FunHPC, but a respective wiki page is not yet ready.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>