[Users] Machines used with the Einstein Toolkit

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Tue Nov 22 04:41:38 CST 2016

Hi,

For the upcoming release, we have only a small number of machines on which the tests have been run (http://einsteintoolkit.org/release-info/parse_testsuite_results.php).  Usually we have many more.  It would be very helpful to find out what machines people are actually wanting to use with the toolkit, so that we can focus testing on machines that people actually care about.

Please could you let us know which machines are important for you?

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin