[Users] Machines used with the Einstein Toolkit

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Nov 22 15:42:08 CST 2016

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 04:37:19PM -0500, rahul kashyap wrote:
>Let me port first and then I'll follow your instructions for the tests.

I've put together an experimental simfactory entry to the new nodes. It
runs, and tests pass (except the ones from Dissipation). It should be
considered experimental because it does not fully implement proper
logging in, and I also used a compute node to compile (because I didn't
want to mess with cross-compiling on my first try). This works, but
makes using the machine a bit more 'hand-work' than others.

I'll upload those soon to simfactory, marked as 'experimental'.

Frank