[Users] release progress meeting

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Nov 30 08:06:12 CST 2016

Hi,

A few of us agreed to have a short meeting about the release progress
this (US) morning at 8:30am central time.

I'd like for us to test a mumble sever at CCT for this. Don't expect a
finished setup though - this is just a first try if connections and
clients work.

In case this doesn't work, I have opened a hangout as well (link at the
end).

mumble is available for virtually every platform; you most likely find
it in your favorite distribution or app store. Just in case, here is
it's home page:

  https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

The connection info you'll need is:

  mumble.cct.lsu.edu    port 64738 (the default)

(use your mumble client, not your web browser)

You don't need a password to connect, but mumble might ask you to create
a user certificate nevertheless when you start it the first time.

Frank

hangout link, in case there are problems with mumble:

https://hangouts.google.com/call/yqgdbg336bbrnjcedebet3uwrie