[Users] Continuation of problems downloading ET onto Dora

L.S. Oswald lo280 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 09:58:43 CDT 2016

Hello again

In previous emails I detailed the problems I was having downloading the
Einstein Toolkit, first on the Dora supercomputer and then on a local
computer. Following further efforts to solve my MPI issue on the Dora
supercomputer I have come up against a new problem.

This is the method I used to reach this point:
I downloaded Cactus using the method described in
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Simplified_Tutorial_for_New_Users
I created my own configuration file based on the debian.cfg file which I
have attached. This file specifies the path for the MPI directory (and
this solves the MPI issue)
I configured Simfactory using the following command:
./simfactory/bin/sim setup --optionlist=dora.cfg --runscript debian.sh
I built the Einstein Toolkit with the following command:
./simfactory/bin/sim build --mdbkey make 'make -j2'
--thornlist=manifest/einsteintoolkit.th

This is the error I got. It seems to be some kind of syntax error:
/users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c:
In function ‘TestLoopPointwise_All’:
/users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c:31:
error: expected ‘#pragma omp’ clause before ‘collapse’
Creating
/users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestLocalInterp2.a
/users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c:
In function ‘TestLoopPointwise_Int’:
/users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c:90:
error: expected ‘#pragma omp’ clause before ‘collapse’
/users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c:
In function ‘TestLoopPointwise_Bnd’:
/users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c:158:
error: expected ‘#pragma omp’ clause before ‘collapse’
/users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c:
In function ‘TestLoopPointwise_IntBnd’:
/users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c:231:
error: expected ‘#pragma omp’ clause before ‘collapse’
make[3]: *** [TestLoopPointwise.c.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2
make[1]: ***
[/users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestLoop.a] Error 2
make: *** [sim] Error 2

Could you advise me on what the issue with this might be and how I may
solve it?

Many thanks,

Lucy