[Users] Continuation of problems downloading ET onto Dora

L.S. Oswald lo280 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 13 10:00:06 CDT 2016

I haven't been able to work out which gcc version I use, but I think
you're correct that it's an old version.

Could you advise me on how to direct the code to compile with the
correct version of gcc? I attempted to do so by changing the CC flag in
my configuration file but that didn't seem to do anything: the program
compiled with gcc even when I changed the CC flag to a random word.

Many thanks,

Lucy