[Users] use of NO_ALLOCATION in simfactory machine definition files

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Sep 18 11:58:27 CDT 2016

Roland

NO_ALLOCATION was introduced for backward compatibility. Initially, most
Simfactory users used the same allocation (LSU numrel group), and we
entered this into the MDB. Later this was not a good default any more, so
we replaced it with something "neutral".

This looks like a good idea. We might need to update the MDB definition as
well to make this key either required or optional (don't know which is
better).

-erik