[Users] Install ET on OSG

Ashiqul Islam Dip dip at communityofphysics.org
Wed Apr 5 09:18:59 CDT 2017

Dear ET Users
I have used the recipe described in the "Tutorial for New Users"
The error I get when trying to build simfactory:

checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -std=c11 -rdynamic) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot
create executables (see configs/<configname>/config-data/config.log for
details).
Error reconfiguring sim-config
make: *** [sim-config] Error 2

With best regards